December 4, 2011

Baby Names

I was thinking that very soon I will become a wife, I will have a family and I will give birth to children. As I was saying: very soon. Veeery soon. Well not that soon. Maybe in a couple of years. Or even more. I think I need 5 years only for me. I said 5? I meant 10. And afterwards I will need at least 5 years more only for me and my husband.
As I was saying… very soon I will become a mother so I have, I definitely have to be prepared. And I can’t be prepared if I don’t have a list with baby names. I feel very inspired today so here we go…
I have a perfect name for the first born. If it’s a boy, I will name him Marcelino. 

Isn't sweet? I will take god care of my little boy. I will make him watch Marcelino Pan y Vino. He will become a fan, will be proud of his name and will follow Marcelino’s example. He will love to drink wine and will be very obedient. 

If the first born will be a girl then I will name her Picardía. I like the sound of this word. In Spanish means “cunning” and is just the way I want her to be. At least that’s how I want her to be with boys. I want all her relationships to be just cunning plans to obtain what she wants. Picardía is also one of the 26 regions of France so she will have a place of her own.

No, just kidding. Seriously now. If it’s a boy his name will be Brad. And the girl’s name will be Jennifer. Yes Jennifer and not Angelina. I’m in Aniston’s team. She and Brad form a much better couple than Brangelina.
She has that sexy vampire look.

But she is so sweet, so beautiful and so innocent...


And again just kidding. I didn’t think about baby names yet. Actually, I didn't even think about finding a new boyfriend yet...





1 comment: