December 4, 2011

M U S I C

Today I woke up being hungry for music. The past two days I haven’t listen to anything; basically I buried myself into homework and books. So I decided to take a break. I don’t know why but the first song that I googled was Jojo- Too Little too late. This song was one of my favorites in 2004-2005 and I kind of missed it.


Then I switched to some rock but I will let you here just one of the songs that I listened to…


I couldn’t ignore the suggestions from youtube…


I just love his voice and I find this song quite awesome.


I keep breaking my own rules…


I can switch from love songs to rock, I can listen to pop and go into trance afterwards… I don’t resume my music tastes just to one specific type of music. I don’t eat only poultry meat or only pork meat. It’s just the same with music…I want to try a bit from everything, but not too much because I could gain weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment