December 12, 2011

Welcome home

I use to remember how happy I was when I moved here…

Yeah, I was happy. It is the first flat that actually belongs to us so I feel proud to say “I’m going home”. I can actually feel the meaning of this word. It feels comfortable and safe. My mom has chosen this part of town because she thinks is safer than the other one, where we use to live.
Well she is right. It’s in the middle of the town and nothing bad happens here. Or at least… That’s what I thought.

Everything started with me listening to music. As I always do. But when I was in the middle of an audit orgasm someone started to hit the radiator pipe. At first I didn’t realize what that terrible sound was. So I decided to ignore it. But after a couple of minutes my neighbor appeared to my door and started a fight.

She has a baby so I kind of understood her. But after a couple of days I was with my mom in the kitchen, we were just having lunch and the same lady started again to knock. I swear we were just eating, in silence. Only if she heard the sound that our knifes were doing while cutting the meat…

But what really made me think that she is crazy happened the other day. It was Sunday and I was home. So was my mom. We were listening to music and we were washing the dishes after lunch when the same annoying knock knock started again. We thought that maybe she is doing that because the other neighbors were disturbing her. But she came again to our door saying that she hears us walking in the house. I mean…I can’t just walk in my own apartment?

Crazy women…I'm scared to breathe. What if she hears that too?

No comments:

Post a Comment