December 10, 2011

Just pick one!

I was wondering why is so hard to be a girl. And after short conversations with friends, I mean boy-friends, I understood that this topic is very popular between them. I will clarify this issue for you guys. Here we go…

A girl always but always has to wear much more clothes than a boy. I’m not kidding. Let’s analyze a bit this aspect. You get up in the morning take the first pair of jeans that you can find and the only clean t-shirt that’s left and you’re ready to go.



A girl has to have very cleared in her mind every single piece of clothing that she owns. That’s just the first step. She must be aware of new trends and to personalize her style. She has to create a perfect outfit and that request a lot of work. Haaard work.
Just take a look and pay attention to the differences. I bet they both went shopping.


A girl has to walk on heels and has to wear heavy bags. She has to look sexy and attractive, not sporty because she’s not a boy. And about the things that she has in that biiig bag… Well I guess this will remain a mystery for you. 

But after all the effort I think she deservs something more than this question “What took you so long?” And when she is asking your opinion stop saying this “Just pick one!”. You should take a look and tell her the truth. 

Speaking of clothes…maybe I’ll post some of my outfits :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visit my blog, your blog is amazing and very bbeautiful! xd kisses from spain!!

    :D

    Love,
    atrevimientobesoverdad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete